• The capital.

From Melkor@VERT/STARFRON to All on Wed Feb 17 03:23:24 2021
    Remember on November 7, 1983 that the May 19th Communist Organization detonated a bomb in the senate in an attempt to kill Republicans? Susan Rosenberg was arrested for this. She was pardoned by Clinton. She is now an administrator for Black Lives Matter and now does fundraising and adminstrative work for BLM. I guess Bombing the US capital to kill Republicans is differnt. All I've heard since the Jan 6th riot is how it was the worst day in American History... What should we call Bombing the US Capital... Chopped Liver?

---
    þ Synchronet þ Star Frontiers BBS starfron.synchronetbbs.org
  • From Denn@VERT/OUTWEST to Melkor on Wed Feb 17 01:23:52 2021
    Re: The capital.
    By: Melkor to All on Wed Feb 17 2021 03:23 am

Remember on November 7, 1983 that the May 19th Communist Organization detonated a bomb in the senate in an attempt to kill Republicans? Susan Rosenberg was arrested for this. She was pardoned by Clinton. She is now an administrator for Black Lives Matter and now does fundraising and adminstrative work for BLM. I guess Bombing the US capital to kill Republicans is differnt. All I've heard since the Jan 6th riot is how it was the worst day in American History... What should we call Bombing the US Capital... Chopped Liver?

Don't forget the Congressional baseball shooting in 2017.
    that Almost killed Steve Scalise, where is the anger from Democrats on that?

---
    þ Synchronet þ outwestbbs.com - the Outwest BBS
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Melkor on Wed Feb 17 17:42:48 2021
    Re: The capital.
    By: Melkor to All on Wed Feb 17 2021 03:23 am

yeah i never heard of this terrorist until a month ago.
    they kept it nice and quiet back then.
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to MELKOR on Wed Feb 17 14:33:00 2021
    Remember on November 7, 1983 that the May 19th Communist Organization detonated
    a bomb in the senate in an attempt to kill Republicans? Susan Rosenberg was arr
    sted for this. She was pardoned by Clinton. She is now an administrator for Bla

Be careful. Some participants don't like it when you point out that
    Democrats have pardoned domestic terrorists. Just because it is true
    doesn't make it "true."

* SLMR 2.1a * Usually a man with flowers has deflowering in mind...

---
    þ Synchronet þ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP
  • From Dr. What@VERT/DMINE to Melkor on Thu Feb 18 09:21:00 2021
    Melkor wrote to All <=-

Remember on November 7, 1983 that the May 19th Communist Organization detonated a bomb in the senate in an attempt to kill Republicans? Susan Rosenberg was arrested for this. She was pardoned by Clinton. She is
    now an administrator for Black Lives Matter and now does fundraising
    and adminstrative work for BLM. I guess Bombing the US capital to kill Republicans is differnt. All I've heard since the Jan 6th riot is how
    it was the worst day in American History... What should we call Bombing the US Capital... Chopped Liver?

Lefties are always "Rules for thee, but not for me."

I hear that Merriam-Webster is updating their dictionary. If you look up "Democrat" it will just say "see Hypocrite".

... I'd love to, but my favorite commercial is on TV.
    --- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
    þ Synchronet þ Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net:24 - Fredericksburg, VA USA
  • From poindexter FORTRAN@VERT/REALITY to Dr. What on Fri Feb 19 06:46:00 2021
    Dr. What wrote to Melkor <=-

I hear that Merriam-Webster is updating their dictionary. If you look
    up "Democrat" it will just say "see Hypocrite".

And under "Hypocrite" it'll say "See Republican".

Ted Cruz flies to Cancun with his family during a near collapse of his constituent's power grid and a pandemic. Gavin Newsom dines at a kilobuck+
    per plate restaurant during his announced COVID lockdowns. Most of the Republican senate stalls Merrick Garland's confirmation to the Supreme court because an election is 278 days off, then confirms Amy Coney Barrett in 8
    days DURING THE ELECTION. And on, and on. For every one democratic abuse of power, there's a republican counter.

It's not a Republican issue or a Democratic issue. It's a political issue. Power corrupts.

... The robots can go off-script?
    --- MultiMail/DOS v0.52
    þ Synchronet þ realitycheckBBS -- http://realitycheckBBS.org
  • From Denn@VERT/OUTWEST to poindexter FORTRAN on Fri Feb 19 08:51:21 2021
    Re: Re: The capital.
    By: poindexter FORTRAN to Dr. What on Fri Feb 19 2021 06:46 am

I wouldn't say it's just a leftist problem, I would broaden it to say "Elitist" problem, and that includes most of our Government.

Ted Cruz flies to Cancun with his family during a near collapse of his constituent's power grid and a pandemic. Gavin Newsom dines at a kilobuck+ per plate restaurant during his announced COVID lockdowns. Most of the Republican senate stalls Merrick Garland's confirmation to the Supreme court because an election is 278 days off, then confirms Amy Coney Barrett in 8 days DURING THE ELECTION. And on, and on. For every one democratic abuse of power, there's a republican counter.

I can't disagree with this.
    Both parties pull shit.
    Time for term limits.

---
    þ Synchronet þ outwestbbs.com - the Outwest BBS