• Democrat reality check

From Vague@VERT/VAGUEBBS to Denn on Wed Feb 10 00:19:00 2021
    Denn wrote to All <=-

On 2/4/2021 11:51 AM, Dream Master wrote:
    Our government, via the Constitution, is designed to put a
    check on each branch of the government. Trump wanted to do
    something, he did it. He led with an iron fist. Facism.
    Dictatorship. Clear and simple.

No not clear not simple, you provide zero proof but you use the sheild (Clear and simple) as if it were a real proven fact when it's not.

The Democrat Russia HOAX was a clear proven HOAX, Barr even made
    Mueller admit there was nothing to it.

Never happened.

Schiff was caught in so many lies in the 1st impeachment witch hunt
    HOAX. Schiff made up Trumps phone call and then Trump released the transcripts proveing Sciff made it all up.

Nothing about this is true.

See what I did there, I made a statement then backed it up with a
    fact.

WHERE? You have 0 credibility, so a bunch of flat statements from you with no supporting evidence means nothing. Seriously.. don't you have to know the internet exists and your claims can be checked?

In summary: either you are a plain liar, or you are very gullible. I'm not sure which, so you get to choose.

... That's just incredible! As in... it's just not credible.
    --- MultiMail/Win v0.52
    þ Synchronet þ VAGUE BBS - Vague.ddns.net - Telnet:23/SSH:22/RLogin:513
  • From Dr. What@VERT/DMINE to Denn on Wed Feb 10 09:26:00 2021
    Denn wrote to All <=-

No not clear not simple, you provide zero proof but you use the sheild (Clear and simple) as if it were a real proven fact when it's not.

Standard Leftie tactic. You would see it all the time at the White House "Press" Conferences. The "reporter" would make a false statement, assert
    it as true and try to make the Trump person address it.

HOAX. Schiff made up Trumps phone call and then Trump released the transcripts proveing Sciff made it all up.
    fact.

Careful. You might trigger the snowflake.

... Avoid the 5 o'clock rush - always leave work at noon.
    --- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
    þ Synchronet þ Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net:24 - Fredericksburg, VA USA
  • From Dr. What@VERT/DMINE to Vague on Wed Feb 10 09:31:00 2021
    Vague wrote to Denn <=-

Never happened.

"Never happened" is Leftie-speak for "CNN didn't tell me that it was true."

More Leftie-speak for "This violates the Narrative, therefore it can't be true."

In summary: either you are a plain liar, or you are very gullible. I'm not sure which, so you get to choose.

Which is Leftie-speak for "You're right, but I'll never admit I'm wrong, so instead of debating, I'm just going to call you names."

... You CAN trust the government...ask any Indian.
    --- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
    þ Synchronet þ Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net:24 - Fredericksburg, VA USA
  • From Denn@VERT/OUTWEST to Vague on Wed Feb 10 10:28:05 2021
    Re: Democrat reality check
    By: Vague to Denn on Wed Feb 10 2021 12:19 am

No not clear not simple, you provide zero proof but you use the
    sheild (Clear and simple) as if it were a real proven fact when it's
    not.

Never happened.

Yes it happened, Mueller had to recant some of his testimony look it up.

Schiff was caught in so many lies in the 1st impeachment witch
    hunt OAX. Schiff made up Trumps phone call and then Trump released
    the transcripts proveing Sciff made it all up.

Ok act stupid all you want, Just because Democrat's keep repeating their same lies and you swallow it, go back to your CNN propaganda.
    GO READ the transcript of the call.

See what I did there, I made a statement then backed it up
    with a fact.

WHERE? You have 0 credibility, so a bunch of flat statements from you with no supporting evidence means nothing. Seriously.. don't you have to know the internet exists and your claims can be checked?

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/26/adam-schiff-makes-up-his-own-transcript-of -call-between-trump-and-ukraine-president/

Of coarse you can bury your head up CNN's collevtive ass and ignore the facts.
    Yes it DID happen.
    Go ahead and believe your leftist propaganda. It amazes me that people like you just say shit like "It never Happened"

SEPTEMBER 26, 2019 By Tristan Justice
    The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., made up his own version of a transcript between President Donald Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart to fit the false narrative being peddled by Democrats and many in the media to frame the president for a crime that never happened.

Actually what you said here applies to you not me.

---
    þ Synchronet þ outwestbbs.com - the Outwest BBS
  • From Denn@VERT/OUTWEST to Dr. What on Wed Feb 10 11:03:08 2021
    By: Dr. What to Denn on Wed Feb 10 2021 09:26 am

HOAX. Schiff made up Trumps phone call and then Trump released the
    transcripts proveing Sciff made it all up.
    fact.

Careful. You might trigger the snowflake.

To late, I already triggered Vague, and now he's on a Schiff tirade:)

---
  • From Vague@VERT/VAGUEBBS to Dr. What on Wed Feb 10 17:53:00 2021
    Dr. What wrote to Vague <=-

Vague wrote to Denn <=-

Never happened.

"Never happened" is Leftie-speak for "CNN didn't tell me that it was true."

More Leftie-speak for "This violates the Narrative, therefore it can't
    be true."

Which is Leftie-speak for "You're right, but I'll never admit I'm
    wrong, so instead of debating, I'm just going to call you names."

Willful ignorance - the state and practice of ignoring any sensory input that appears to contradict one's inner model of reality. At heart, it is almost certainly driven by confirmation bias. Willful ignorance differs from ordinary “ignorance“ — when someone is simply unaware of something — in that willfully ignorant people are fully aware of facts, resources and sources, but refuse to acknowledge them.

This is you. Countless people who've read your drivel know it. And we laugh at you.

... Your inability to understand something is not a valid argument against it. --- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From Vague@VERT/VAGUEBBS to Denn on Wed Feb 10 18:20:00 2021
    Denn wrote to Vague <=-

By: Vague to Denn on Wed Feb 10 2021 12:19 am

No not clear not simple, you provide zero proof but you use the
    sheild (Clear and simple) as if it were a real proven fact when it's
    not.

Never happened.

Yes it happened, Mueller had to recant some of his testimony look it
    up.

I have. It never happened. He was asked to clarify his statements, which he gladly did. He recanted nothing. But you'll just say whatever you've heard and been told is fact.

Ok act stupid all you want, Just because Democrat's keep repeating
    their same lies and you swallow it, go back to your CNN propaganda.

In the Sept. 26 House hearing, Schiff gave his own spin on the memo, saying this was “the essence of what the president communicates” in his call with Zelensky “in not so many words.”

Later in the same hearing, Schiff said the summary “was meant to be at least part in parody.”

Maybe didn’t pick up on Schiff’s cue that he was giving his interpretation of the “essence” of the call... but it was clear to Republican Rep. Mike Turner. So....

See what I did there, I made a statement then backed it up
    with a fact.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/26/adam-schiff-makes-up-his-own-transc ript-of
    -call-between-trump-and-ukraine-president/

Of coarse you can bury your head up CNN's collevtive ass and ignore
    the facts.
    Yes it DID happen.
    Go ahead and believe your leftist propaganda. It amazes me that people like you just say shit like "It never Happened"

SEPTEMBER 26, 2019 By Tristan Justice
    The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., made up his own version of a transcript between President
    Donald Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart to fit the false narrative being peddled by Democrats and many in the media to frame the president for a crime that never happened.

The FEDERALIST?? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAAAA!

Federalist Failed Fact Checks:

Obama twice described Americans as “lazy” during a town hall meeting in Laos. – MOSTLY FALSE

“Longstanding whistleblower rules (were changed) just before submittal of the fake whistleblower report.” – FALSE

“As we have learned, the Intel Inspector General (IG) changed the rule after the complaint was known in order to allow hearsay complaints, but the IG dishonestly backdated the rule change so that damage could be done to President Trump.” – PANTS on FIRE (cites false Federalist report that was never
    orrected)

More people who wear masks become sick with COVID-19 compared to non-mask wearers, therefore masks don’t work or are making us ill – False

“Mask mandates do nothing to stop [the spread of] COVID[-19]”; There is “overwhelming scientific evidence” that masks do not work – Inaccurate

Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, tapped as Biden COVID-19 adviser, said those over 75 years old should receive the vaccine last – False

Actually what you said here applies to you not me.

Did you just try the "I KNOW YOU ARE BUY WHAT AM I?!?!" defense? Wow. Do you graduate to high school this year or next year?

... Your inability to understand something is not a valid argument against it. --- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From Denn@VERT/OUTWEST to Vague on Wed Feb 10 20:05:59 2021
    By: Vague to Dr. What on Wed Feb 10 2021 05:53 pm

Willful ignorance - the state and practice of ignoring any sensory input that appears to contradict one's inner model of reality. At heart, it is almost certainly driven by confirmation bias. Willful ignorance differs from ordinary “ignorance“ — when someone is simply unaware of something — in that willfully ignorant people are fully aware of facts, resources and sources, but refuse to acknowledge them.

This is you. Countless people who've read your drivel know it. And we laugh at you.

Really? you have a group of like minded people all sitting in Mom's basement connecting with Facebook and twitter?, I bet 90% of the people who read your post's just shake their heads then put you on ignore.

---
  • From Denn@VERT/OUTWEST to Vague on Wed Feb 10 20:33:14 2021
    By: Vague to Denn on Wed Feb 10 2021 06:20 pm

Never happened.

Yes it happened, Mueller had to recant some of his testimony look
    it up.

I have. It never happened. He was asked to clarify his statements, which he gladly did. He recanted nothing. But you'll just say whatever you've heard and been told is fact.

Ok act stupid all you want, Just because Democrat's keep repeating
    their same lies and you swallow it, go back to your CNN propaganda.

In the Sept. 26 House hearing, Schiff gave his own spin on the memo, saying this was “the essence of what the president communicates” in his call with Zelensky “in not so many words.”

Later in the same hearing, Schiff said the summary “was meant to be at least part in parody.”

No, calling it a parody was an attemted cover, even most Democrat's were embarassed by what Schiff did, besides in such a serious matter as Impeaching a sitting president to parody a phonecall that had no resemblance to the truth or facts shows what a lying bastard Sciff is.
    I don't usually put people in the ignore bin, but I think for you I will make an exception, you'll be the 2nd person I've ever put in the ignore bin.
    and my reason is simple, life is to short to deal with people who obviously make no attemt to find truth and are just here to fight and not to Debate.

“Mask mandates do nothing to stop [the spread of] COVID[-19]”; There is “overwhelming scientific evidence” that masks do not work – Inaccurate

Sorry, how are we supposed to interpret this jibberish?

---
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Denn on Thu Feb 11 01:04:50 2021
    By: Denn to Vague on Wed Feb 10 2021 08:05 pm

Really? you have a group of like minded people all sitting in Mom's basement connecting with Facebook and twitter?, I bet 90% of the people who read your post's just shake their heads then put you on ignore.

i dont know what he means when he says 'we'. maybe his multiple personalities. ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::