• C= Free Magazine, Issue 98 - Part 15

From C= Free Magazine@39:901/280 to All on Sun Feb 25 19:23:58 2024
    who uses Terra Publications had to do EVERYTHING from cover design to content to marketing. All Terra did was prnt the book and put a blurb about it on
    their website's bookshelf. "Nothing too strange about them," Vector messaged back. "I think we may have a winner here. I can even design the covers for
    you as long as you can come of with a blurb forthe back."

My second Commodore book was close to done by this time. Thanks to a meeting with a customer in my convenience store who came from across the Atlantic, I finally found a publishing home. I owned all the United States copyrights and eveything this time was under MY control. The second Commodore book, "Shift-Clr/Home: More 8-Bit Thoughts In A Gigabit World" definitely would have a Commodore 64 on the front. Vector saw to that. Things were starting to head my way after such a devastating end of 2010. But before any other books on
    the Commodore computer would be published with my name on the front cover I
    had one more piece of business to do involving the first book. I grabbed a
    copy of "Run/Stop-Restore: 10th Anniversary Edition" and put it into a
    mailing envelope then addressed it. Inside the book on a blank page I wrote
    the following message to its recipient:

"TO MY EX-WIFE KAREN, TAKE A LOOK AT ME NOW! NOW THAT I'M ON MY WAY! THANKS
    FOR LEAVING ME. THIS BOOK WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN POSSIBLE IF IT WASN'T FOR
    YOUR BETRAYAL. BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE.

LENARD R. ROACH
    MAY 2011."

In the end, the final counterstroke was mine. The battle was over. Thanks be
    to God and Commodore computers I was on my way to recovery in all departments mental, emotional, and physical.

https://www.amazon.com/Run-Stop-Restore-Anniversary-Lenard-Roach/dp/1456719246

https://www.amazon.com/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3ALenard+R+Roach&s=relevancera nk&text=Lenard+R+Roach&ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1

---
    * Origin: Dragon's Lair BBS: dragon.vk3heg.net Prt 6800 (39:901/280.0)